Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness

I make all of this awesome art with a great message and cant seem to find the time and outlet to show the world sell it and then donate the money...This cause hasn't affected me but I feel like I want to do something to help...The last thing I have made is this awesome Bunny...
She used to have a very boring life as a house bunny amongst toys...I had been meaning to do something like this with it for a while but I just never had the time...There is another bunny somewhere around here possibly living in my snake tank...This one will be worked on in the future...


This Bunny will be added to my collection of Awareness items which I hope to send out to one of the centers in New York City to add to a future fund raiser...First I have to make a nice book with all the images and then cross my fingers...

No comments:

Post a Comment