Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Jewelry is Brewing and being Produced

Other than the works below I have been creating new necklaces...It was a while before the juice to make necklaces came back as soon as I had found my Happy...I had collected Shells and Crab legs and crab shells on the last trip to the beach...Which reminds me I must go back to add to my surplus...

I had seen these intact and rather smelly crab parts littering the beach and thought well well lookie here, seems someone knew I'd need all of this...And need I did and very happy I was...(did I just go all Yoda) Anyways, I collected all the crab arms I could fit in my zip-lock bag and found some whole crab shells which I wondered what I could do with ...As I walked back to my child I looked at the Coney Island skyline and realized this was what I was going to put on the shells...I still don't know what to do with the lot of crab legs that sit on my fire escape being cleaned out by flies...And a shout out to them for all the hard work they do...But this is what I did with one of the Crab shells....




The Famous Face of Coney Island had to be the first image I used...The chain is hand made from memory wire which is supposed to stay as a loop but once bent into another shape its remembrance properties work just as well...Its a very light piece which is nice...Cant wait to make the others using...I wont tell, just wait till I show you...

No comments:

Post a Comment