Monday, September 28, 2009

Drafter

As a drafter I am the happiest, not that I have a problem with the rest of the processes involved with Interior Design. Drafting allows me to see a world not many people can see, there is something really special about lines, angles and curves that simply keep me content. And even though it seems a bit narrow for me to say, I could spend the rest of my life drafting. Drawing out plans and renderings that provide that finished product, even before the fist day of demolition. Here are some samples of my work.


  Pre-school Assignment: organic cell like rooms inspired by Antoni Gaudi


Takashimaya Conference Hall Assignment: Using Takashimaya as the client, the hall was designed in a warm Japanese style. Which provided comfort and class all in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment